We are now looking for the UK's top graduates for our 2018-2019 intake to grow their career with us. Could you be who we are looking for?
Our clients span just about every industry, so your knowledge and experience can too. As such, the Marsh Graduate Development Programme is open to all degree disciplines as we’ll match you to a role that best utilises your skill set and personality.
Graduate Programme Requirements
Looking to apply for the Marsh Graduate Development Programme? As a minimum, you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK or Ireland
- Have a 2:1 degree classification (or predicted), in any discipline.
Graduate Programme Skills and Attributes
We look for candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and cultivate relationships.
- Adaptability and learning agility.
If you’ve never considered a career in risk and insurance before, find out why it might be a suitable career path for you: What is Risk and Insurance?
How to Apply
If you are interested in a graduate position with Marsh, please apply today.